The forms below are for official league use. Misuse or abuse of these forms could lead to disciplinary sanctions.
- Player Application Form
- This form must be filled by ALL players and submitted at the time of registration.
- Team Application Form
- This form must be filled out by prospective Team Representatives prior to the registration deadline for the next season.
- Referee Evaluation Form
- This form can be filled out by any referee, player, coach, or spectator to note the game performance of referees.
- Misconduct Report
- Referees must fill out and submit this form if any Cautions or Sendoffs occur in a game. Please submit the filled form and player card(s) to the Referee Administrator or the assigned representative within 48 hours of the game.
- TASL Feedback Form
- Use this form to provide feedback to the Board. This feedback may include, but is not limited to, reports of player behavior, problems or questions about bracketing, registration, or other administrative functions, or just plain old kudos to the league, players, or referees!
- Sponsor Agreement Form
- This form must be filled out by any individual or organization who wishes to sponsor the Northwest Adult Soccer League through a donation. Sponsors are listed in the Sponsors section.
- Referee Information Form
- Referees interested in working for the Tucson Adult Soccer League must complete and submit this form, in addition to submitting a W-9. More information is available in the Referees page.
If you have any problems using these forms, please contact the webmaster.